The journey takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. Our first stop is the Aborigine Settlement.
Kuala Gandah Elephant conservation was established in 1989 by the Department of Wildlife and National Parks. The center is a base for the Elephant Relocation Team, which began the elephant translocation programme in 1974. The only one of its kind in Malaysia, the team is dedicated to locating, subduing and then translocating problem elephants from areas where their habitats are constantly being encroached by plantations and to other suitable habitats throughout the Peninsular such as Taman Negara. Over the past 25 yrs the centre has helped prevent the further declined of the elephant population by relocating more than 300 wild elephants.
- Black out date : 1st & 2nd Hari Raya Aidil Fitri
- elephant’s activities will not operate if the water level above the danger
- Minimum 2 adults
- Inclusive of entrance fee & local simple lunch only
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, cap / hat and bring along bath towel and spare clothing in case you get wet or dirty
Terms & Conditions :
- Booking should be made 3 days prior to tour date
- Inclusive of Public Liability Insurance
- Child’s age 3 till 11 yrs
- Full charges applies for last minutes cancellation OR no show
- Timing and itinerary changes subject to weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances
- ** Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels located 0.5km from KLCC and Bukit Bintang area only
- ** Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside the zone (depends on availability of vehicles
- ** Rates are subject to change without prior notice