Tours By Destination
Depart Kuala Lumpur for Port Klang in an hour – Malaysia’s busiest port. The 30 minute ferry ride offers a panoramic view of the busy harbour and the mangrove swamps of nearby islands.
On arrival at Pulau Ketam, take a leisurely stroll to see how an entire fishing community lives in a village where even the roads are build on stilts. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, catch the ferry for return trip to Port Klang. Drive up to view the fabulous palace of the Selangor Sultan.
Visit the Sultan Salahuddin Mosque, also known as the Blue Mosque. Capped by one of the largest religious domes in the world , the mosque occupies about 36 acres of beautiful parkland surrounded by the Municipal Council Tower, State Library, State Museum and the Lake Gardens. Stop at Thean Hou Temple before we conclude our tour for the day.
Terms & Conditions:
* Booking should be made 3 days prior to tour date
* Inclusive of Public Liability Insurance
* Child’s age 3 till 11 yrs
* Full charges applies for last minutes cancellation OR no show
* Timing and itinerary changes subject to weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances
** Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels located 0.5km from KLCC and Bukit Bintang area only
* Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside the zone (depends on availability of vehicles
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
*** subject to additional charges for pickup other than location stated and drop off will be in town **