Tours By Destination
The Templer’s Park is located 22 km north of bustling Kuala Lumpur. A tropical paradise, Templer’s Park is a great spot for bird watchings, jungle trekking. Not only does it offer a picturesque setting with a towering attraction near its edge, namely the million-year-old limestone hill Bukit Takun, Templer’s Park is also a convenient escape from the rigours of urban life.
The Kanching Waterfalls, also known as the Templer’s Park Falls, are found here. In addition to the jungle trails and picnic spots, there are also cool, clear pools for you to take a dip.
Templer’s Park offers peace, quiet and relaxation with its fresh air and breathtaking beauty.
Terms & Conditions
* Booking should be made 3 days prior to tour date
* Inclusive of Public Liability Insurance
* Child’s age 3 till 11 yrs
* Full charges applies for last minutes cancellation OR no show
* Timing and itinerary changes subject to weather, traffic conditions and unforeseen circumstances
** Complimentary pick up and drop off services are limited to hotels located 0.5km from KLCC and Bukit Bintang area only
* Surcharge applies for pick up and drop off services for hotels located outside the zone (depends on availability of vehicles
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
** subject to additional charges for pickup other than location stated and drop off will be in town **